A VARIANT CLASS GUIDEBOOK TO THE INFILTRATOR AND BASIRAN DANCER
It’s all about motion… Whether acted to a steady, rhythmic beat or to the sounds of silence, motion applied in unique ways yields results undreamed and unthought of – until now!
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this 112-page searchable PDF was designed for D&D (v3.5) with both player and DM in mind. Here’s some of what you get:
– two new variant classes!
– 10 new feats, including Double-Jointed and Urban Tracking!
– 25 new spells, such as dance of the bull, frenzy and quickstep!
– 11 new pieces of equipment
– 13 new prestige classes, including the death dancer, elemental dancer and saboteur!
– 8 new magic items
– 12 new organizations for Basiran dancers and infiltrators
– The secret code language of the infiltrator class
– Details on role-playing motivations, including how the Basiran dancer and infiltrator relate to other classes
– Information for DMs about NPC Basiran dancers and infiltrators, to make them great allies (or enemies)
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, you also need a copy of the Player’s Handbook, the Dungeon Master’s Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can also find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Player’s Guide to the Sovereign Lands and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.