It’s all about tactics… Whether used to ambush a caravan or drop your foe’s corpse in the arena sand, tactics applied in unique ways yields results undreamed and unthought of – until now!
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this 81-page searchable PDF was designed for D&D® v3.5 with both player and Dungeon Master® in mind. Here’s some of what you get:
– two variant classes – the brigand and the gladiator!
– 30 new feats, including Blind Side Attack, Hold at Bay, No Hesitation, and many more!
– 29 specialized pieces of weapons, armor, and equipment
– 2 new prestige classes, the ludori and raptor, along with 4 detailed personalities, the arena caster, bandit king, fence, and outlawed mage!
– 24 new magic items and special abilities
– 8 new organizations for brigands and gladiators
– 10 gladiatorial career paths and 9 special attacks
– Details on role-playing and motivations, including how the brigand and gladiator deal with geography, the law and the military, classes and races, and other challenges
– Information for Dungeon Masters® about NPC brigands and gladiators, to make them great allies (or enemies)
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons® rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons® campaign, you also need a copy of the Player’s Handbook, the Dungeon Master’s Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can also find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Player’s Guide to the Sovereign Lands and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.