Millennia ago, the elves of the Elenon Mountains were the envy of all – beautiful, strong and wise. Yet, pride goeth before a fall, and even the greatest are no exception. Now the dark elves live in exile, the hated rivals of the elves of the light – including the battered remnants of their mysterious twilight elf kin. Whether you become a bloodthirsty dark elf cleric, a dark elf fighter exiled for her purity and goodness, or even an honorable twilight elf soldier, this book gives you the knowledge, the skills and the equipment to begin your adventure!
This 112-page searchable PDF supplement is loaded with Dungeons & Dragons (v3.5) material, including:
– Two Elven Subraces! Join the dark elves in their quest for dominance, or side with the twilight elves as they guard their ancient home against their evil-touched kin.
– All New Prestige Classes! Become a brother of the twilight fist, divine chorister, guild artificer, hellbound, keel’thaile, or sister of the obsidian gaz’zirad.
– New Equipment and Magic Items! These sections contain normal and magic weapons, tools, armor, alchemy, poison and more.
-New Skills and Feats! Learn special details about life below the surface and how to master the special abilities that life in the ebon depths requires!
– Detailed Magic Sections! Learn about new spells and alchemy, and discover new uses for existing spells.
– Easy-To-Use Quick Reference Sections! Whether you need a new name for your character, immediate information on religion or how to translate an unknown word, these sections give you all the information you need.
Culture and Society! Learn about social caste systems, military forces and tactics, and their views on creation, religion, dominance, loyalty and a myriad of other subjects, including trading practices, recreational habits, diet, clothing and much more!
– Psychology! Discover how to flesh your character into a living, breathing person with real relevance and connection to the campaign world.
– Backwards Compatible! Along with the new material, this book also includes ideas on how to utilize the existing information (races, classes, monsters, skills, spells, etc) in your campaign.
– Adventure Hooks, Campaign Ideas, Monsters and Much More! DMs learn secret information on monsters, magic items and the history of the dark and twilight elves – extremely useful for planning adventures. Make the dark elves into whatever you choose, be they interesting villains or a world-shaking threat!
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come face to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.