HOW CAN SO FEW STAND AGAINST SO MANY?
This heart-pounding adventure features an epic battle between good and evil. The player characters, armed with the means to destroy the magical Coin of Power, tread cautiously into northern barbarian lands to confront their evil nemesis in her home territory. Her humanoid forces grow in daunting numbers. Can the players stop her before her power grows beyond control?
This accessory provides characters with a fantastic stroyline and a chance for many types of adventure including wilderness, town, dungeon, castle infiltration and more. You will take your PCs from the cosmopolitan City-State of Zoa, up Reanaaria Bay to the Lands of Skarrna and the wild Rokk Woods. Danger lurks in nearly every corner of Skarrna as major battles occur between the Skarn people and the humanoid troops under the command of the power-hungry, upstart wizard Daresh.
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the GameMaster in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a GM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here’s some of what you get:
– 64 pages of useful background, maps, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
– Detailed forest, castle, tavern, region and ship maps!
– 3 new monsters and magic items!
– Discover the current politics of the Lands of Skarrna, and visit the xenophobic elves of the Rokk Woods.
– Learn the history and legends of the areas of Tellene where this adventure takes place.
– Player aids and handouts that your group is sure to enjoy.
– ImageQUEST Adventure Illustrator: “Because a picture is worth 1,000 words.” ImageQUEST is the picture book that gamers love. Now DMs can not only read the boxed text, they can actually show it to the players.
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
For characters of 4th to 5th level. Although originally designed for D&D v3.0, this adventure can easily be adapted for older or newer editions by any GameMaster with a little experience.
This module can be used by itself, or as Part Three of the Coin of Power trilogy