EVEN DEATH BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP.
A small farming community becomes the focus of strange attacks and savage creatures… while a mysterious shrine remains hidden in forgotten history. Meanwhile, the waves of Lake Eb’Sobet bring forth their dead – in a manner no one expected – as shipping grinds to a halt. Finally, bizarre creatures, objects and powerful wizards await your coming at the great College of Magic in Bet Rogala – where adventure is ripe, where great deeds come from little ones, and where your reputation begins.
This accessory provides three distinct roleplaying adventures for use separately or as part of an ongoing campaign. Each adventure includes hooks to draw the player characters in, as well as suggestions on how to tie each Kingdoms of Kalamar adventure into the others.
The Perils of Pekal fantasy game supplement and adventure is a 3.5 edition translation of three Living Kingdoms of Kalamar adventures – If I Was A Rich Man, The Rounds, and Hurry Up and Wait – and includes experience point summaries for Living campaigns.
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the Game Master in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a GM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here’s some of what you get:
– 79 pages of useful background, NPC profiles, maps, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
– Details on the history and legends of the area around Bet Rogala and Lake Eb’Sobet the players will be exploring.
– Includes 11 detailed city, town, village, encounter and ship maps, new magic items, details on the College of Magic, multiple adventure hooks and a full campaign backdrop for Bet Rogala, capital city of Pekal.
All done in the quality you’ve come to expect from Kenzer and Company.
Bonuses included with this PDF edition include:
• ImageQuest Supplement containing 12 illustrations for the scenarios
• Color Maps of Bet Rogala and a detailed 21 page legend of the city!
PDF is 113 pages
For 1st-level or higher characters.