From the same author that brought you Fury in the Wastelands, Friend & Foe: the Elves and Bugbears of Tellene, and Friend and Foe: the Gnomes and Kobolds of Tellene, comes an exciting new supplement!
Welcome to the desert city of Dijishy – a city so ancient that none know its true origins. It is a city governed by the Inevitable Order of Time; a city that is trading post, oasis, refuge, den of thieves, home of prophets, and site of the most ancient library on Tellene. Whether you claim to be a native of the city, a tribesman struggling for survival in the wastes, or one of the brave souls who journeyed here from another land, this supplement presents you with all you need to explore its ancient wonders and modern secrets.
This 65-page supplement contains all the details you need to play Dungeons & Dragons® adventures in this setting, including:
– Races and Regional Feats! Learn about the variety of player character options for both natives and travelers, and build your character with a dozen new feats!
– New Advanced Cleric Class! Become a member of the hidden Church of the Creation, and learn the secrets of its cult-like worshippers!
– Prestige Classes! Learn the secrets of the hardy desert guide, the mysterious Eye of Destiny, the brave ruin raider, and the divine seer!
– Weapons, Armor and Equipment! Equip your character with weapons, equipment, musical instruments, clothing, and other tools found herein!
– Detailed City and Culture! Along with information on the city’s history, government, and other details, you’ll learn about military forces, religion, clothing, culture, diet, trading practices, recreational habits, architecture, and more!
– DM Toolbox! Along with a glossary and sample of books from the Great Sanctuary of Knowledge, you get a variety of NPCs, with both prominent names and stock characters (such as city guard, desert scout, merchant, scholar, etc.) useful for many situations!
– Adventure Hooks and Tips, City Map and Much More!
Although easily converted for use in any Dungeons & Dragons® setting, this book is designed to be used with the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this campaign supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons® v3.5 game, you also need a copy of the Player’s Handbook, the Dungeon Master’s Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Player’s Guide to the Sovereign Lands and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.