NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS
On the world of Tellene, Pagari the Fate Scribe is the mighty goddess of prophesy, time and fate. Over the years, her clergy (the Prophets) built temples and churches throughout Tellene. One such sanctuary in the Kakidela Mountains is rumored to hold dangerous secrets in the catacombs below. Now the reclusive clerics are abducting innocent people! Can the PCs discover what is happening, and will they be the ones to fulfill the “fate of heroes?”
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the Dungeon Master in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a DM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here’s some of what you get:
– 32 pages of useful background, maps, NPC profiles and portraits, a full glossary, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
– A d10,000 random encounter table for the Kakidela Mountains and the Kakapela Hills
– Dangerous foes, including the darkling snatcher and guardian effigy!
– Details on the northern lands where the adventure takes place!
– Player aids and handouts that your group is sure to enjoy.
– ImageQUEST Adventure Illustrator: “Because a picture is worth 1,000 words.” ImageQUEST is the picture book that gamers love. Now DMs can not only read the boxed text, they can actually show it to the players.
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this campaign supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, you also need a copy of the Player’s Handbook, the Dungeon Master’s Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can also find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Kingdoms of Kalamar Player’s Primer and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.
For characters of 5th to 6th level. Although originally designed for D&D v3.0, this adventure can easily be adapted for older or newer editions by any Dungeon Master with a little experience.