DANGER IN THE HEART OF THE EMPIRE
Arun’Kid – a small farming village with a sinister legacy. Now, a group of gnomes seeks vengeance on the hamlet for wrongs done to them long ago, and the return of their fantastic riches lost in the shadows of the past. To save the village, the heroes must seek answers from the most unlikely sources – from the home of a crazy hermit and his unique hedge maze, to the tomb of a respected village leader and beyond. Now everyone seems to want to claim Arun’Kid – the gnomes of the Barleten clan, the Baron of Salanid and even a murderous band of brigands. The rightful owner may be up to the heroes to decide…
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the Dungeon Master in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a DM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here’s some of what you get:
– 48 pages of useful background, maps, NPC profiles and portraits, encounter tables, a full glossary, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
– A fully detailed village and its inhabitants!
– A new spell and magic item!
– The new brigand character class!
– Details on the history and areas of central Kalamar where the adventure takes place!
– Player aids and handouts that your group is sure to enjoy.
– ImageQUEST Adventure Illustrator: “Because a picture is worth 1,000 words.” ImageQUEST is the picture book that gamers love. Now DMs can not only read the boxed text, they can actually show it to the players.
Although easily converted for use in any campaign setting, this book is designed for use of Dungeons & Dragons rules with the Kingdoms of Kalamar – a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this campaign supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, you also need a copy of the Player’s Handbook, the Dungeon Master’s Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can also find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Kingdoms of Kalamar Player’s Primer and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.
For characters of 1st to 3rd level. Although originally designed for D&D v3.0, this adventure can easily be adapted for older or newer editions by any Dungeon Master with a little experience.